We cordially invite you to join us in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, for a workshop on how Decision Modeling can optimise your organisation’s management of its most fundamental and valuable asset: the business logic that controls the thousands of automated business decisions it makes every day. We will present case studies, based on real projects, that demonstrate the practical benefits of applying TDM and DMN to the management of business logic at an enterprise scale.
Click here now to find our more details and register for this free workshop in Amersfoort on Wednesday 28th January 2015 from 9am to 4pm. During this workshop you: will learn how The Decision Model (TDM), fortified by elements of the DMN, can be used to structure, manage and optimise your business logic; experience a walk-through of a real decision model and understand the benefits decision management brings at the enterprise scale.
In association with BiZZdesign and Azinta Systems, Lux Magi proudly invites you to join us for this decision modeling workshop.
Learn how Decision Modeling Enables your Organisation to Manage Business Logic Effectively
Understand, from real examples, the power of business decision modeling – a compelling discipline through which organisations can master their business logic. Specifically, we will demonstrate how:
- to use TDM to analyse and model business decisions as a scalable, coordinated structure of cooperating business rules with explicit dependencies and precise meaning
- to migrate TDM to DMN while retaining the rigour of the former
- to prototype, test, review and share business logic
- decisions lead to superior integration of business logic with business process and goals which leads to decisions that can monitor their own effectiveness.
- TDM can deliver business agility and scalable, rigorous, enterprise decision management in a manner business rules alone cannot.
Experience a Live Walkthrough of a Financial Case Study
In our section of this event we shall use BiZZdesign Decision Modeler software to illustrate the principles of TDM and DMN via a live exploration of a real Decision Model involving financial regulatory compliance. The author of the model will focus on the structure of decision models and how these address the challenges of:
- making business logic transparent
- improving consistency through the use of decision modeling patterns
- allowing logic to scale while maintaining its integrity and precision, facilitating rapid and accurate change
- integrating business logic into your company’s business process and its technical architecture
Furthermore we will outline the challenges we have faced in real projects and how they were resolved using the Decision Model.